The term "Ender News" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of this website.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website and its content is copyright of Kelly Severs - © The Traveller Publishing 2012. All rights reserved. You may not, except with our express written permission, duplicate, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Ender News is an unofficial Ender's Game fan site and is in no way affiliated with Orson Scott Card or Summit Entertainment.
Forum posts or comments
endernews.com reserves the right to edit or delete any posts or comments submitted to our forum (message boards), including:
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
5. Comments revealing any type of personal information
(incl. email address, street address, telephone number, name or address of school or workplace)
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users.